I have a new challenge.
I’m going to write one blog post a week, to be posted on a Wednesday. I’m calling it The Wednesday Challenge. The WC, for short. (Yep, original, I know.)
It is now 11.30pm. Wednesday. And this is all I have.
It’s not like I haven’t given it attention. I’ve been thinking about it all week. I even started writing a piece earlier today – but lost interest.
I have a series of questions for myself to help get the writing happening:
- What’s your big issue at the moment?
- What are you interested in at the moment?
- What would you like to share?
- What’s something you think is really important that’s no-one’s talking about?
- What’s being talked about privately but not publicly?
They are all very sound questions but they are questions that need time to explore.
So, Lesson Number 1 of The Wednesday Challenge:
If I want to post on Wednesday then I need to ask the questions and begin writing earlier than Wednesday.
Let’s see how next week goes.