It’s a rare event for me to be lost for words but this week has been so intense, I can’t even write about it yet. Here’s the synopsis – and I hope to get back to fill in the details later.
- The week begins with a hissy-fit meltdown brought on by neglect of self-care. Mucho meditation later, all is good.
- Diary is covered with red dots (clients)
- Invitation to do retreats
- Invitation to lecture in South America
- An article I wrote a year ago gets published in Sydney’s Daily Telegraph
- I get interviewed about said article on radio 2UE
- Confab conference line falls over – 2 hours of rescheduling and re-writing guidelines for new system
- Frabulous movie night catchup with the girls (always better when wearing 3d glasses)
- Ping pong and drinkies with the noosa chicks (perhaps 3d glasses may have improved my game)
- Much laughter
- Lots of great wine
And, now, ready to start again…